No Marriage Left Behind!
The mission of Covenant Marriage Ministry is to ensure that “No Marriage is Left Behind.” We work towards this assignment by seeking God’s plan for covenant marriage, training couples to apply Biblical knowledge to their marriage relationships. The ministry is designed for all ages and all stages of married life, offering challenges for healthy marriages and help for the hurting. We celebrate marriage!
Biblically, marriage is intended to be a mirror of Christ and the church. The belief that marriage is a lifelong journey intended to make couples holy and mature is a foundational principle of the ministry. First and foremost, we seek to cultivate right relationships with God–then great marriages become the overflow. Six Married Life Essentials are emphasized throughout the ministry:
- Trust God—Let God have primary control of our lives and marriages.
- Hurry Home—Make marriage/family a priority.
- Cultivate Communication—with God and your spouse. Pray together!
- Nurture Romance—Pursue intimacy physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Celebrate Differences—Unconditional love and respect regardless of differences.
- Finish Together—Marriage is a covenant.
Questions may be directed to Antioch Church, 913-432-4300; or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.